Kitchen Fire Suppression System Inspections
When you run a busy kitchen in New Jersey, Delaware or Philadelphia, the survival of your business depends on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to quickly detect and suppress fires. Between the grease, the heat and the fast paced working environment, kitchen fires can flare up at any time and without a reliable kitchen fire suppression system they can be potentially disastrous. Don’t gamble with the safety of your restaurant, your employees and your guests – if you want to install a kitchen fire suppression system, call Confires today!
TOTAL KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM EXPERTISE
Confires provides total system expertise for all of your kitchen fire suppression needs. Our in-house kitchen fire suppression system experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated kitchen hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your commercial kitchen.
When it comes to commercial kitchen exhaust and ventilation, we do it all – from start to finish. Single source is why the top names in food service and hospitality throughout New Jersey, Delaware and Philadelphia depend on Confires for all of their kitchen fire suppression system needs.
THE INSPECTION PROCESS
- Visual inspection of conduit and location of appliance, duct and plenum nozzles.
- Inspection of link line and position of detectors.
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link.
- Test the remote pull station.
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated.
- Replace fusible links and center link housings.
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level.
- Internal inspection of non pressurized tanks for corrosion.
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date.
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates.
- Replace system cartridges when required by manufacturer. (For an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to insure they are not clogged. Replace nozzle caps.
- Test all electrical interlocks (Electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by the local authority having jurisdiction).
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness.
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Our 24-hour emergency service is offered to all of our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year – around the clock.
Confires professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information.
888-228-0917 | Email Us