Apprentice: Alarm Technician
About The Company
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey. Confires is based in South Plainfield, NJ and has an excellent team whom are responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation and inspection to our commercial customers. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation and business acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
Confires is currently hiring Apprentices for the Alarm division. This is a great opportunity to learn a growing and in demand trade. Confires will train you to become a licensed, certified Fire Alarm Technician.
We are looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is in high demand and it can be a long term career that can provide income in excess of $60,000 per year with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
- Must have a drivers license with 3 or less points
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc – Electrical Experience A+
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for occasional emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different fire alarm systems in order to pass tests and become certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for Health and Dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@Confires.com.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.