Amerex Fire Extinguishers
A worldwide leader in both wheeled and portable fire extinguishers, Amerex manufactures high quality fire extinguishers for every purpose. When you buy an Amerex fire extinguisher, you know you are giving the people in your building the most reliable fire protection they can get. If you’re looking to buy an Amerex fire extinguisher in New Jersey, Delaware or Philadelphia, call Confires today!
Amerex Portable Fire Extinguishers
Amerex manufactures a huge line of portable fire extinguishers, including:
Amerex Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers
- ABC Multi-Purpose Stored Pressure Dry Chemical Extinguishers
- Carbon Dioxide Stored Pressure Extinguishers
- Class D Stored Pressure Dry Powder Extinguisher
- Regular Dry Chemical Stored Pressure Sodium Bicarbonate Extinguishers
- High Performance Dry Chemical
- Purple K Stored Pressure Dry Chemical Extinguishers
- Water & Foam Stored Pressure Extinguishers
- Water Mist Stored Pressure “C” Rated Water Extinguishers – MRI Compatible
- Wet Chemical Stored Pressure Class “K” Kitchen Extinguishers
- Coast Guard Approved 2½ Gallon AFFF Foam Extinguisher
Amerex Clean Agent Fire Sprinklers
- Halon 1211 Extinguishers
- FAA Approved Halotron I “Clean Agent” Extinguishers
Amerex Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
If you own or operate a warehouse or a large building with a risk of large fires, you may want to buy a wheeled fire extinguisher to protect it – wheeled fire extinguishers are every bit as mobile as portable extinguishers, but can hold significantly greater quantities of extinguishant.
Amerex manufactures several kinds of wheeled fire extinguishers, including:
Stored Pressure Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- 50, 125/150 lb. Stored Pressure ABC, Regular and Purple K Dry Chemical – some of the least expensive to wheeled fire extinguishers to purchase (and the easiest to maintain), stored pressure wheeled fire extinguishers from Amerex are no less effective against fires than any other type of wheeled fire extinguisher. The chemical agent and pressure are stored in a sealed cylinder where they are protected from contamination and ready for instant activation, and the narrow width and easy rolling, semi-pneumatic rubber tires allow for easy maneuverability by one person.
- High Performance 125/250 lb. Stored Pressure ABC, regular, Purple K Dry Chemical – with a vastly improved flow rate and vertical and horizontal range, the Amerex high performance wheeled fire extinguishers offer extremely high fire killing ability and operator protection.
Nitrogen Cylinder Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- 125/150, 300/350 lb. Direct Pressure ABC, REGULAR, PURPLE K Dry Chemical – with a 23 cubic ft nitrogen cylinder (55 cubic ft on the 300/350 lb model) and quick opening valve, the Amerex direct pressure nitrogen cylinder wheeled fire extinguishers are some of the most effective fire extinguishers for high hazard areas. 36″x6″ steel wheels allow a single operator to move this fire extinguisher even on sandy or soft soil. This fire extinguisher also includes stainless steel collars, chrome plated brass cap, brass fittings, live swivels and bi-lingual labels.
- 125/150 lb. Regulated Pressure ABC, REGULAR, PURPLE K Dry Chemical – this fire extinguisher has a 110 cubic ft nitrogen cylinder that provides adequate blowing pressure for a smooth discharge of the chemical extinguishant, with reserve pressure for blowing all of the extinguishant through the hose. It also comes with either 16″ semi-pneumatic rubber tire or 36″ X 2 1⁄2″ steel wheels, making it easy to transport and operate by one person. Exclusive features: Stainless steel collars, chrome plated brass cap, brass fittings, live swivels and bi-lingual labels.
If you want to buy an Amerex fire extinguisher for your building, call Confires today!
(888) 228-0917 | Email Us
Why call Confires?
Confires has over 30 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants in New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation, and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Confires is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection—from fire suppression system design and engineering to sales, installation, testing and inspection, maintenance and repairs; from fire sprinklers, fire pumps and commercial kitchen fire suppression to fire alarms, extinguishers and emergency exit lighting – we do it all!
Are you located in Delaware, New Jersey, or Philadelphia and want to learn more? Call us today to speak with one of our experienced fire safety professionals and discover why top names in business and the government consistently recommend Confires.
We provide fire protection service in:
NEW JERSEY: Atlantic City, Barnegat, Bayonne, Belleville, Belmar, Bergenfield, Bloomfield, Brick, Caldwell, Carlstadt, Cherryhill, Clifton, Colts Neck, Cranbury, Dayton, East Orange, Fairfield, Franklin Lakes, Freehold, Hackensack, Hawthorne, Hoboken, Jersey City, Lakewood, Lodi, Lyndhurst, Millville, Montvale, Morristown, Mount Laurel, Neptune, Newark, Paramus, Parsippany, Passaic, Paterson, Pleasantville, Princeton, Ramsey, Redbank, Ridgewood, Saddle Brook, Seaside Hts, Secaucus, Shorthills, Teaneck, Toms River, Trenton, Vineland, Wallington, Wayne, West Orange, Whippany, Wyckoff
DELAWARE: New Castle, Newark, Wilmington
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here