What Type of Fire Protection System Is Best for My Business?
Fire protection is never one-size-fits-all; different environments demand different kinds of fire protection systems. It is vital to know what kinds of hazards your business presents so that you can outfit your building with the best equipment for your needs.
We have been outfitting commercial and business environments in Trenton, Wilmington, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas with fire protection systems for many decades. We are your single-source fire protection provider; we know how to do it all
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Fire Protection for Schools
The leading risks of fire in educational buildings are cooking equipment and accidental ignition from playing with sources of heat. Establishing fire safety protocols within your school is the best way to increase the overall efficacy of your fire protection plan. Make sure your teachers and staff are trained in fire extinguisher use and evacuation protocol.
The following systems are recommended for use in schools and should be serviced regularly to maintain their compliance and efficacy:
- Fire alarms (featuring pull stations, smoke detectors, strobe lights, and sirens): To alert building occupants of the emergency
- Emergency exit lighting: To assist in an orderly evacuation
- Fire sprinklers: For 24/7 protection and reduced property damage
- Portable fire extinguishers: To give firefighting power to teachers and staff
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression systems: For cooking fires in cafeterias
To outfit your Trenton, NJ; Wilmington, DE; or Philadelphia, PA school with proper fire protection equipment, contact us today.
Fire Protection for Businesses
In order to ensure a safe working environment, you must protect your building, assets, and people with a solid fire protection plan. The National Fire Protection Association reports that nearly one-third of office property fires is caused by cooking equipment, with electrical distribution and lighting equipment being the second cause of fire.
The most common equipment for fire protection in a business environment is:
- Kitchen fire suppression systems: For business environments with kitchen equipment
- Sprinkler systems: To protect against standard office hazards
- Fire alarms: For efficient evacuation
- Fire extinguishers: For personal firefighting power
- Emergency lighting: To aid in evacuation
At Confires, we can install inspect, maintain, repair, and replace your business’s fire protection equipment as needed. We’re happy to be your full-service fire protection company in New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia so you can get everything you need in one place.
Fire Protection for Restaurants
Restaurant fires cause $246 million in property damages annually. Open flames, flammable cooking fuels, and high temperatures are all likely causes of fire in restaurants. It is vital not only to have a fire protection plan in place, but also to teach your staff on how to prevent fires from igniting. This includes cleaning all cooking surfaces according to regulation guidelines, keeping exit routes clear, and ensuring sleeves are rolled up and hair is put back.
The following fire protection equipment is necessary in restaurants:
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression systems: Including wet chemical extinguishing systems
- Kitchen hood fire suppression systems: To put out stove fires
- Fire sprinklers: For the dining area
- Fire alarms: To evacuate both staff and patrons
- Portable fire extinguishers: Only Class K extinguishers can be used in kitchen environments
- Emergency exit lighting: For ease of evacuation
To learn more about fire protection for restaurants in NJ, DE, and PA, contact us today.
Count on Confires for Commercial Fire Protection in NJ, DE & PA
No matter what your business type, we have the experience to outfit your business with the fire protection equipment it needs. We are dedicated to fire prevention in all contexts and will be sure to train you on all of your fire protection systems so that you are well-prepared in the event of an emergency. We have over 30 years of experience serving over 10,000 customers; we know how to get the job down.
To schedule fire protection services for your New Jersey, Delaware, or Philadelphia business, contact us online or call us at 888-228-0917 now.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here