Telguard TG-7FS Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring System
Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring Now Available for NJ, DE & Philadelphia Businesses
Confires has over 30 years of experience in the fire protection industry. You don’t become an leader in the industry without adapting to new technology. At Confires, our number one priority is the safety of you, your employees, customers, and protecting your property—which is why we now offer cellular fire alarm monitoring systems for businesses located in New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia.
Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring vs. Traditional Alarm Monitoring
Traditional fire alarm monitoring systems help make sure you and your employees are notified of a fire emergency as soon as one arises.
While cellular fire alarm monitoring systems serve the same function, cellular alarm communicators operate on a 3G, 4G, or CDMA networks, allowing you to cancel your existing fire panel landlines while you save money, protect your property, and the lives of building occupants.
Commercial Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring from Telguard: TG-7FS
At Confires, we trust our buildings with the TG-7FS cellular alarm communicator and you should too. On average, cellular fire alarm monitors cost end users significantly less than a dedicated landline. If that’s not enough, you get payed for the communications path—not your local telephone company—ultimately increasing your RMR.
Why Choose a Telguard TG-7FS?
The Telguard TG-7FS is UL 864 listed (commercial fire) and:
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary, or backup path communications
- Meets NFPA 72 compliances (fire alarm and signaling code)
- Supports listen-in, two-way voice verification over a cellular network
- Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests
- Falls back to 2G (GSM) if a 3G or 4G network is not available
- Provides RMR protection by leveraging technology that operates on a cellular network
- Provides nationwide digital cellular network coverage for all Telguard units
- Adds seamless connectivity between the alarm panel, Telguard fire protection products, and the central station
- Utilizes multiple cellular technologies to increase availability
- Self-tests automatically via central station notifications
- Ensures your cellular system is operating
- Relays output for tripping the alarm control panel when a troubling condition occurs
Confires Protects Your Commercial Property
Send us a message or call 888-228-0917 for more information about the Telguard TG-7FS cellular fire alarm monitoring system and how it can protect your business in New Jersey, Delaware, or Philadelphia.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here