Trainee: Fire Extinguisher Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is currently seeking to train a Fire Extinguisher Technicians to work primarily in the southern New Jersey region. This position will learn the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Extinguishers for established customers on a scheduled basis. Job duties include inspecting, repairing and replacing Fire Extinguishers and emergency/exit lights, as well as preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports.
- Must have a drivers license with 3 or less points
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@Confires.com.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.