Careers: Fire Sprinkler Technician
Confires Fire Protection Services, LLC. is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions and seeking talented technicians to join our team.
Join our team today—apply below!
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is currently seeking experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
Hourly rate is based on experience and NICET certification
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid 4 hours at the time and half rate for emergency service calls
- Paid 4 hours at the double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week
- Testing and Inspecting fire sprinkler systems to the prescribed standards
- Responding to service calls, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer’s fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Carrying and climbing 6 to 12ft ladders daily, occasionally extension ladders that are 24ft weighing up to 75lbs
- Work at heights using lifts and ladders that could exceed 40 feet
- Preparing accurate and timely inspection and service reports
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks and drills
- Must have experience inspecting and repairing automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Experience in testing and repairing fire pumps preferred, but not required
- Experience in small fire sprinkler systems installation preferred, but not required
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that maybe necessary
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Voluntary Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
To apply click the button below and email the form to email@example.com.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Exp Fire Sprinkler Tech”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
910 Oak Tree Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080-5135
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and driving record. No phone calls please.
Confires Fire Protection Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Confires Fire Protections Services, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here