Careers: Fire Sprinkler Technician
Confires Fire Protection Services, LLC. is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions and seeking talented technicians to join our team.
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is currently seeking experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
Hourly rate is based on experience and NICET certification
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid 4 hours at the time and half rate for emergency service calls
- Paid 4 hours at the double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week
- Testing and Inspecting fire sprinkler systems to the prescribed standards
- Responding to service calls, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer’s fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Carrying and climbing 6 to 12ft ladders daily, occasionally extension ladders that are 24ft weighing up to 75lbs
- Work at heights using lifts and ladders that could exceed 40 feet
- Preparing accurate and timely inspection and service reports
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks and drills
- Must have experience inspecting and repairing automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Experience in testing and repairing fire pumps preferred, but not required
- Experience in small fire sprinkler systems installation preferred, but not required
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that maybe necessary
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Voluntary Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@Confires.com.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.