Careers: Inside Sales Representative
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. We have offices in South Plainfield and Linwood NJ. We have an excellent team who are responsible for the inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
About the Position
Confires is hiring an Inside Sale Representative that will work closely with the Non-Compliance Coordinator to follow up with our customers to seek approval for and to explain details regarding repair estimates sent for non-compliance deficiency items discovered during their inspections. This is a very important and essential role in our company and the ideal candidate will have to be very well organized, be goal oriented and have excellent communication skills. This position is a great place to start a career path in Fire Protection Sales.
Contact customers to thoroughly explain the repair quote and why it is needed to bring their fire systems into code compliance and ultimately get the customers written approval to complete the repair.
Ensure that all contact with customers regarding non-compliances are accurately documented within a specified time so that the company is protected from liability exposure related to the deficiency and are aware of the life safety risk.
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in a commercial services company preferred, but not required.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be goal oriented and highly motivated to meet objectives and close sales.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple co-workers to answer questions, speak to customers and ensure timely responses are given.
- Must communicate very well with co-workers and customers
- Must have a successful history of developing relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to oversee an essential business function and meet goals/deadlines.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Voluntary Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@Confires.com.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.