Trainee: Sprinkler Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—apply below!
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection is currently hiring trainees for the Fire Sprinkler division. This is a great opportunity to learn a growing and in demand trade. Confires will train you to become a licensed, certified Fire Sprinkler Technician.
We are looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is in high demand and it can be a long term career that can provide income in excess of $60,000 per year with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
- Must have a valid drivers license with 3 or less points
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for occasional emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different fire sprinkler systems in order to pass tests and become certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
To apply click the button below and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Sprinkler Trainee”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
910 Oak Tree Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080-5135
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
Date posted: 1/2018 Valid Through: 9/2018
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free work environment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here