Careers: Fire Alarm Technician
Confires Fire Protection Services, LLC. is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. We have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
Confires is seeking an Experienced Fire Alarm Technician preferably with a NICET certificate. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Alarm systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Testing and Inspecting fire alarm systems in commercial buildings
- Responding to service requests, diagnose system malfunctions of fire alarms and adjust, repair or replace equipment as needed to bring into compliance
- Fire Alarm System testing and inspection per NICET and local code standards
- Preparing accurate and timely inspection and service reports
- Preferably with a NICET certification
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience
- Functional knowledge to test and service fire alarm brands such as Simplex, Notifier and Fire-Lite
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
- Experience performing special hazard suppression system inspection and repair a plus but not required (FM200 and Halon)
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- Has excellent attendance and provides excellent communication and customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Voluntary Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.