Careers: Fire Alarm Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—apply below!
About the Opportunity
Confires is currently seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technician with a minimum of 5 years experience and has a NICET 1, preferable a NICET II certificate. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Alarm systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Testing and Inspecting fire alarm systems in commercial buildings
- Responding to service requests, diagnose system malfunctions of fire alarms and adjust, repair or replace equipment as needed to bring into compliance
- Fire Alarm System testing and inspection per NICET and local code standards
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Minimum of a NICET 1, preferable a NICET II certification
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience
- Experience performing special hazard suppression system inspection and repair is preferred (FM200 and Halon)
- Functional knowledge to test and service the following fire alarms brands: Simplex, Notifier and Fire-Lite
- Valid Drivers License with 3 or less points
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc.
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
- Free Parking
- Tuition reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
To apply click the button below and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Exp Kitchen”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
910 Oak Tree Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080-5135
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
Date posted: 1/2018 Valid Through: 9/2018
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free work environment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here