Careers: Fire Extinguisher Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Prior experience performing fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance
- Able to consistently meet quality of work and daily revenue goals
- Have a driver’s license with 3 or less points
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be knowledgeable of hand tools such as channel locks, drills, etc
- Take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Have excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
This is a full-time role.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@Confires.com.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.