Kitchen Fire Suppression System Services
Confires provides total system expertise to help maintain your commercial kitchen fire suppression systems. Our in-house fire protection experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated hood ventilation and fire protection systems for your commercial kitchen in New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Northern Delaware.
Simply put, we do it all—from start to finish. We are your single source for all your fire protection needs. That’s why the top names in food service and hospitality depend on us. In fact, we’ve had over 15,000 satisfied customers in the area! If you need service for your kitchen fire suppression system; Confires is the company for you!
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
- Install of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
- Provide a detailed consultation
- Provide engineering services
- Offer design and CAD drawings
- Plan for permits and approvals
- Work on custom stainless steel hood fabrication
- Provide custom fabricated welded grease duct
- Install 3M 15A fire barrier duct wrap fireproofing
- Install and inspect residential fire suppression systems
- Install electrical control interlocks
- Test and balance and final inspection
- Provide annual inspections and ongoing maintenance
Fire Protection Regulatory Requirements
NFPA 17A: Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- This system is required for certified installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- It requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
NFPA 96: Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- This is a requirement for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct, and commercial kitchen exhaust fan installations.
- This system requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust fans and building fire alarm systems.
Confires professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day.
Call Confires for Your Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
Our team has over 40 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires.
As a local fire protection company, we take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Confires is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including: fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and emergency exit lighting.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Northern Delaware.