Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems
Kitchen Fire Suppression Installations, Replacements & Inspections in New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania
Confires provides total system expertise to help maintain your commercial kitchen vent hoods, kitchen exhaust fans, and fire suppression systems. Our in-house fire protection experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated hood ventilation and fire protection systems for your commercial kitchen in New Jersey, Delaware, or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Simply put, we do it all—from start to finish. We are your single source for all your fire protection needs. That’s why the top names in food service and hospitality depend on us. In fact, we’ve had over 15,000 satisfied customers in the area! If you need service for your kitchen fire suppression system in New Jersey, Delaware, or Pennsylvania; Confires is the company for you!
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
When you need kitchen fire suppression installation, inspections, or repairs in the New Jersey area, you can count on Confires. Our team can:
- Install of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
- Provide a detailed consultation
- Provide engineering services
- Offer design and CAD drawings
- Plan for permits and approvals
- Work on custom stainless steel hood fabrication
- Provide custom fabricated welded grease duct
- Install 3M 15A fire barrier duct wrap fireproofing
- Install and inspect residential fire suppression systems
- Install electrical control interlocks
- Test and balance and final inspection
- Provide annual inspections and ongoing maintenance
Featuring ANSUL Fire Suppression Equipment
ANSUL is a brand of Tyco Fire Suppression and Building Products that creates innovative fire suppression system products that are distributed worldwide to over 100 trusted fire protection companies.
ANSUL’s fire suppression products include fire extinguishers, fire kitchen suppression systems, and fire suppression agents. All ANSUL systems are trusted within the fire protection industry and come highly recommended.
Fire Protection Regulatory Requirements
NFPA 17A: Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- This system is required for certified installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- It requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
NFPA 96: Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- This is a requirement for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct, and commercial kitchen exhaust fan installations.
- This system requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust fans and building fire alarm systems.
Fire Suppression Partners & Suppliers
Our fire protection company works with the following partners and suppliers:
- Ansul Five Star Distributor | Tyco
- Kidde | Range Guard
- Twenty-First Century Fire / The Guardian
- CaptiveAire Systems
- Greenheck | Gaylord
- Ventmaster | Halton
- American Hood | Caddy
- ASCO | 3M 15A
Confires professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day.
Call Confires for Your Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
Our team has over 35 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants in New Jersey and Delaware. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires.
As a local fire protection company, we take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Confires is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Fire alarms
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency exit lighting
- Contained gases
- And more!
Are you located in New Jersey or Delaware and hoping to learn more? Call us today to speak with one of our experienced fire safety professionals and discover why top names in business and the government consistently recommend Confires.
Our Service Area
Confires is a fire protection company in New Jersey. We service areas around Atlantic County, Bayonne, Bloomfield, Clifton, Cumberland County, East Orange, Edison, Elizabeth, Hackensack, Irvington, Jersey City, Lakewood, Monmouth County, New Brunswick, Newark, North Bergen, Ocean County, Passaic, Paterson, Plainfield, Toms River, Trenton, Union, Union City, Wayne, and West Orange. We also service the local counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Lakewood, Monmouth, Ocean, Salem, and Toms River.
In Delaware, we service Wilmington, Brookside, Dover, Milford, and Newark.
We also service Philadelphia, PA.