Kitchen Fire Suppression Repair Services in New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania
Your Single Source for Kitchen Fire Suppression Repairs
A commercial kitchen fire can have devastating effects, so it’s essential to have a fire protection company on your side. Our comprehensive kitchen fire suppression repair services are designed to protect lives and your business from damages due to fire.
For over 40 years, Confires has provided world-class fire protection services to a wide range of industries throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. In addition to kitchen fire suppression repairs, we also offer inspections and installation services.
Signs a Kitchen Fire Suppression System Needs Repair
Even the most reliable need occasional repairs or, at some point, replacement. Here’s how to tell if your system is at risk:
- Clogged nozzles
- Improper conduit, nozzle, or detector locations
- Loose pipes and/or copper tubing
- A malfunctioning automatic actuation switch
- No response from remote pull stations
- System cartridges have not been regularly replaced
- Under-pressurized or corroded tanks
- Any other obvious deficiencies
To ensure your kitchen fire suppression system turns on automatically when a fire starts in your facility’s kitchen, schedule regular inspections to identify any problems.
Benefits of Performing Repairs
It’s crucial to ensure your kitchen fire suppression system is always in working order. Benefits of having your system repaired include:
- Stay compliant
- System is ready to work properly
- Meet requirements for your insurance policy
- Keep your employees, customers, and building safe
Your Single Source for Kitchen Fire Suppression Repairs in New Jersey, Delaware & Pennsylvania
There are many reasons restaurants and other businesses in the food preparation industry trust Confires for all their kitchen fire suppression repair needs. Our years of experience and expertise in repairing, inspecting, installing, and maintaining all types of fire protection systems throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania are second to none.