Careers: Kitchen Fire Suppression System Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—apply below!
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, Range Guard and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- Perform fire marshal tests and inspections.
- Two or more years experience inspecting restaurant fire suppression systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A current and valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all NFPA codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be customer oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead, and work varied hours including on call.
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
To apply click the button below and email the form to email@example.com.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Exp Kitchen”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
910 Oak Tree Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080-5135
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free work environment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here