Careers: Kitchen Fire Suppression System Technician
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, PA. We are based in South Plainfield, NJ and have an excellent team, which is responsible for fire protection service contracts, equipment installation, and inspection to our commercial customers. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, our strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, Range Guard and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- Perform fire marshal tests and inspections.
- Two or more years experience inspecting restaurant fire suppression systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A current and valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all NFPA codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be customer oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead, and work varied hours including on call.
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
This is a full-time role.
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
The Confires team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.