Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System Inspections
Professional & Reliable Inspections
When you run a busy kitchen in New Jersey or Delaware, the survival of your business depends on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to quickly detect and suppress fires. Between the grease, the heat, and the fast paced working environment, kitchen fires can flare up at any time, and without a reliable kitchen fire suppression system they can be potentially disastrous. Don’t gamble with the safety of your restaurant, your employees, and your guests—schedule your fire suppression system inspection today by calling the experts at Confires today!
Fill out the form to the right or dial 888-228-0917 to schedule your kitchen fire system inspection.
Total Kitchen Fire Suppression System Expertise
Confires provides total system expertise for all of your kitchen fire suppression needs. Our in-house kitchen fire suppression system experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated kitchen hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your commercial kitchen or restaurant.
When it comes to commercial kitchen exhaust and ventilation, we do it all from start to finish. Our single-source approach is why the top names in food service and hospitality throughout New Jersey and Delaware depend on Confires for all of their kitchen fire suppression system needs.
Our Inspection Process
- Visually inspect of conduit and location of appliance, duct, and plenum nozzles
- Inspect the link line and position of detectors
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link
- Test the remote pull station
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated
- Replace fusible links and center link housings
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level
- Internal inspection of non-pressurized tanks for corrosion
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates
- Replace system cartridges when required by manufacturer (for an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to insure they are not clogged. Replace nozzle caps
- Test all electrical interlocks (electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by the local authority having jurisdiction)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection
24-Hour Emergency Service
Our 24-hour emergency service is offered to all of our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year—around the clock.
Confires professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information.
888-228-0917 | Email Us
Call Confires for Commercial Kitchen Hood Inspections
Confires has over 30 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for restaurants in New Jersey and Delaware. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and equipment are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Confires is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency exit lighting
- Contained gases
- And more!
Are you located in Delaware or Delaware and want to learn more? Call us today to speak with one of our experienced fire safety professionals and discover why top names in business and the government consistently recommend Confires.
Contact us online or by phone at 888-228-0917 to schedule your inspection.
We provide fire protection service in:
NEW JERSEY: Atlantic City, Barnegat, Bayonne, Belleville, Belmar, Bergenfield, Bloomfield, Brick, Caldwell, Carlstadt, Cherry Hill, Clifton, Colts Neck, Cranbury, Dayton, East Orange, Fairfield, Franklin Lakes, Freehold, Hackensack, Hawthorne, Hoboken, Jersey City, Lakewood, Lodi, Lyndhurst, Millville, Montvale, Morristown, Mount Laurel, Neptune, Newark, Paramus, Parsippany, Passaic, Paterson, Pleasantville, Princeton, Ramsey, Red Bank, Ridgewood, Saddle Brook, Seaside Heights, Secaucus, Short Hills, Teaneck, Toms River, Trenton, Vineland, Wallington, Wayne, West Orange, Whippany, Wyckoff
DELAWARE: New Castle, Newark, Wilmington
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here