Industries We Serve in New Jersey
If you run a business or manage a building in New Jersey, it’s important to have the proper fire protection measures in place. The right extinguishing equipment provides the emergency response you need to keep your building and the people in it safe from fire. Your fire protection efforts are also important for local code compliance and avoiding fines.
Fire Protection Services for Businesses
Confires is New Jersey’s source for adequate fire protection in commercial buildings. What sort of business, non-profit, or public sector agency do you run? Odds are Confires can provide the fire protection services you need. We already have 10,000 clients from a variety of industries in New Jersey and surrounding states. Some examples of the industries we serve include:
- New Jersey restaurants: Diners, cafés, eateries, and other buildings with commercial kitchens have special fire protection needs. High temperatures, flammable cooking oils, and a fast-paced environment make ample fire protection a must.
- New Jersey offices: Even without a full kitchen present, offices and high-rise buildings need fire alarms and sprinkler systems to alert people of emergencies and douse fires quickly.
- New Jersey industrial buildings: From production facilities and refineries to aircraft hangers and jet engine test facilities, all types of industrial buildings need adequate fire protection to extinguish fires quickly in an emergency. Automatic foam fire suppression systems are ideal for protecting against fire in these types of buildings.
- New Jersey government buildings: Banks, courthouses, post offices, and government office buildings face many of the same threats other commercial buildings do. Fire extinguishers, sprinklers, alarms, and other equipment ensure the best protection.
- New Jersey healthcare facilities: Hospitals, doctor’s offices, and urgent care facilities have unique fire protection needs because patients are sometimes unable to evacuate themselves in an emergency. Special attention to fire protection boosts the safety level.
- New Jersey hospitality industry: People staying at your hotel, seeing a show at your theater, or visiting your resort don’t think about fire protection, but for the safety of your guests, it must be one of your top priorities.
- New Jersey educational buildings: The protection of students from grade school to college depends heavily on having the appropriate fire protection equipment in place. Fire alarms, sprinkler systems, and emergency lighting make schools safer.
- Most other commercial industries in New Jersey: Even if your industry isn’t included on this list, there’s still a good chance we can take care of your fire protection needs!
Confires Serves New Jersey Businesses
If you’re seeking exceptional fire protection services in New Jersey from a company you can trust, Confires is right for the job. We can help ensure your building’s code compliance and fire safety. Plus, because we provide all the fire protection services you’ll ever need, we’re your go-to specialists for installations, inspections, testing, maintenance, repairs, and replacements.
To schedule fire protection services for your New Jersey business, please contact Confires today. With over 30 years of industry experience, you know you can trust our fire protection team to deliver a job well done.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here