Fire Protection for Government Buildings in New Jersey & Delaware
From courthouses and town halls to libraries and post offices, government buildings provide essential services to members of the community. If you run a government office in New Jersey or Delaware, it’s your responsibility to ensure the facility is safe in case of a fire emergency. This means you must install the proper fire safety systems and provide the necessary inspections and testing to keep them up and running for years to come. At Confires, we offer everything you need to keep your government building safe from fire.
Contact us today at 888-228-0917 to arrange an inspection, repair, installation, or maintenance visit for the fire protection systems highlighted here.
Fire Protection Services for Government Buildings in New Jersey and Delaware
- Fire sprinkler services: If you hope to guard your government office against fire 24 hours a day, nothing beats an automatic fire sprinkler system. It’s the perfect way to detect and douse small blazes before they can seriously threaten the building.
- Fire suppression system services: When it comes to protecting the delicate computers or valuable archives in your government office, water may not be the best choice. Instead, what you need is a fire suppression system capable of controlling flames with a water-free solution, such as ANSUL, FM-200, or Pyro-Chem. We can help you set up your system to precisely meet your fire protection needs.
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression services: Your government office may feature a kitchen or cafeteria to prepare and serve food. This calls for commercial kitchen fire suppression, which uses wet chemical extinguishing agents to smother hot grease fires effectively.
- Fire extinguisher services: When you arm your employees with portable fire extinguishers, the risk of significant property damage or loss of life in a fire decreases significantly. Confires can help you install the proper type, size, and number of fire extinguishers for your building. We select from several of today’s top brands, including Amerex, ANSUL, Buckeye, and Kidde. Then, on-site fire extinguisher training ensures your employees know the proper and safe way to react in a fire emergency.
- Fire alarm services: Government office employees and guests must know right away when a fire has started in the building. This is where a fire alarm comes in. When the sirens and lights go off, everyone knows to evacuate immediately. In this way, even though fire alarms don’t actively put out fires, they are a vital safety measure when a blaze breaks out.
- Emergency lighting services: If a fire or another incident causes a power outage in your government building, emergency lighting ensures it doesn’t go dark. This is a crucial aspect of maintaining order and facilitating a calm evacuation. Therefore, backup lights and illuminated exit signs are an essential part of your overall fire protection plan.
Schedule Fire Protection Services for Government Buildings in NJ & DE
Confires is pleased to install and service the fire safety systems you need to keep your government building safe. We have the training and experience to design a new solution from the ground up, or we can retrofit your existing system to comply with updated safety requirements and fire codes. Then, we can maintain, test, and repair your equipment to keep it compliant for the foreseeable future. With over 40 years of experience, you know you can trust Confires to deliver a job well done.